Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate provides an integrated environment of tools and server infrastructure that simplifies the entire application development process. Deliver business results using productive, predictable, customizable processes and increase transparency and traceability throughout the lifecycle with detailed analytics. rnMicrosoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate - efficient, powerful and smart tool that helps you easily create new solutions or enhancing existing applications unleash your creativity with powerful prototyping etc.
Whether creating new solutions or enhancing existing applications unleash your creativity with powerful prototyping, architecture and development tools that let you bring your vision to life targeting an increasing number of platforms and technologies including cloud and parallel computing.
Realize increased team productivity by utilizing advanced collaboration features and use integrated testing and debugging tools to find and fix bugs quickly and easily creating high quality solutions while driving down the cost of solution development.
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 and x64) - all editions
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) - all editions
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64) (WOW)
- Computer with a 1.6GHz or faster processor
- 1024 MB RAM (1.5 GB if running in a virtual machine)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9 capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution display
NOTE: The trial period lasts for 30 days with the option to register the software for an additional 60 days.